Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 7 - Research Essay.

Went for a walk to that nice little park just next to Tokyo Tower again, but the serenity was completely ruined by roadworks, but I still sat for a while anyway.

Came back and found a nice park just past Tokyo Midtown shopping centre, so sat there for a while as well.

It's quite windy today, and even a few raindrops fell.

Why is orange flavoured Fanta yellow in Japan?  Does it have 5% real fruit juice like the Fanta back home?  I think I like the taste of Japan's orange flavoured Fanta more than Australia's.  But ultimately, I still like Sunkist the best - do they have that here in Japan?

When I came back, I finished up my essay on "How is gender constructed in Asia?" and as good as it isn't, I'm sure it's worth at least a pass ... hopefully.

Hopefully meeting up with a local tomorrow who's gonna show me around for a bit ... hopefully.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.  Fingers crossed! XD

- Ian. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment