Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm back in Australia now.

Thank you to everyone who helped me.

Thank you to the man who spoke fluent English because he had lived in Europe for twenty years and went out of his way to help me find my hotel.

Thank you to the all of the lovely, helpful staff at the Hotel Asia Center of Japan.

Thank you to all of the railway personnel who helped me make sure I got on the right train.

Thank you to the person who showed me which platform I needed to be on to get to Tokyo from Akihabara station.

Thank you to the two Australian back-packers who helped me find out what time the last train back to Tokyo was from Kyoto (20:48)

Thank you to the man who spoke clear, but broken English and helped me when I was trying to find out how to get to Yoyogi station.

Thank you to ひろこさん who gave up her free afternoon to meet up with me, and for showing me around Shibuya & Harajuku and for taking a photo of me next to the statue of Hachiko.  ありがとう、ね!

Thank you to anyone I forgot.

and Thank You, for reading this blog and coming with me on my journey.

I hope we have just as much fun next time!

and thank you everyone in Japan ... for being Japanese. :-)


- The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment