Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 8 Pt 2 - Shibuya.

The person I met took me to Shibuya, and I've got to say I didn't much care for it - I've never seen a busier place ... all those people, all that noise ... I hated it.  I felt lost, my only comfort that the person who took me there knew where she was going and what she was doing.

All those buskers in er ... harajuku? park ... all those songs playing at once, causing a discordant cacophony,  competing for my attention! - I just wanted it all to go away and for me to be somewhere quiet.  Even though I try my best to portray a carefree exterior, on the inside, I actually find it all very upsetting. ;-;

Perhaps Day 9 will see me going back to Shinjuku National Park, just to again experience the serenity of a peaceful place to be.

or it might just see me lying in bed all day ... agian.  -_-;

No comments:

Post a Comment